Some Stuff I Do (or Have Done)
I am a computer scientist, software developer, and tinkerer. My interests include graph theory and networks, algorithms, combinatorial theory, machine learning, and theory of computation, which is too much for one person!
I have, over the years, written a lot of code outside of academia, primarily for clients in equity research. This work includes a SaaS platform for publishing, compliance tracking, and distribution of equity research; building tools for data mining and analytics; and other little goodies.
I have been known to dabble in painting and music. When I have a little spare time, I enjoy constructing gadgets with Raspberry Pi and Arduino. When I am not engaged in such activities, you’re likely to find me on skis or a motorcycle.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and IEEE Computer Society
- International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
- Network Science Society (NetSci)
- Python Software Foundation
Should you wish to contact me, I’d be happy to hear from you. I don’t share my email address here because ‘bots can be a nuisance. However, any human with the least amount of ingenuity should be able to figure out my email address without much fuss.